Sleigh all day




 I'm thinking about having a party here in my little neck of the woods which means I need to sleigh all day to get this place decorated. 



Maybe, just maybe I can reach where I want this ornament to go without getting a step stool. Then again there are so very many ornaments to choose from! Do I want this one or that? 



Oh why even choose when I can just add them all! Saving this heart one for last to put in a very special part. 



I hope all of you celebrate with open hearts, smiles, and love. Much love from me to you.

Featuring



December 1 - 15, 2020
ELYNIA includes top, skirt, boots, & hat. Designed for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, Maitreya, & Slink Hourglass & Physique.

I'm also wearing/using
Nails - alme.
Mesh Square Nails - Candy Cane
Hair - TRUTH Hair
Shadow - Jewel
Lethe Eyes (v.1)
ADVENT 2020 Gift Day 6 - BODY 2020 CHRISTMAS HOPE bom skin LIPSTICK SNOW
Body - Maitreya 
Lara v5.3
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

Backdrop & Poses - Focus Poses
White Christmas Backdrop
Sleigh All Day Pose Set

Comments

Popular Posts