Heya Santa

 Heya Santa,
Just want you to know I didn't know I couldn't do that while playing in the snow. 





I like to dance around with the snowflakes, sing silly songs while playing. 



What do you have in this bag here? Let me just take a little peek. 



Don't worry, no gifts will I sneak. Oh look, there is a wish in here for a Merry Christmas to all who are far and near.



Santa, Dear, I'll hope you'll forgive my little sneak peek of all the joy that is to come, while dancing with peppermint on my tongue!
Talu/Togli

Featuring



December 1 - 15, 2020
Outfit 163 Christmas - includes top, skirt, stockings, heels, bracelet, earrings, necklace, and mouth candy cane, designed for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, eBody Classic & Curvy, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass & Fine, & Tonic Curvy & Fine. 

I'm also wearing/using
Nails - alme.
Mesh Square Nails - Candy Cane
Hair - TRUTH Hair
Farryn - Jewel
Lethe Eyes (v.1)
ATLANTA bom skin -Oak
Body - Maitreya 
Lara v5.3
Head - LeLUTKA
Erin Head 2.0

Backdrop - .::Crystal::.
Backdrop Welcome Christmas

Holiday Cheer

Comments

Popular Posts