A Picture


 
They say a picture paints a thousand words
I can only imagine what mine will have to say
a thousand minutes from now
a thousand days
a thousand years


I hope to convey the love I share
with all who cross my path
in whatever form they choose


My picture paints a thousand words
of what my life is
of what it can be
of where I can go
I hope you know you're welcome
to be part of my life
to come alone on my journey
to join my circle


They say a picture paints a thousand words
I hope mine speak more
Ophelia March
- A Picture

Ophelia is musing
From Fantasy Faire 2023, open until May 7, 2023
Outfit and jewelry - [Aleutia] at FF - Athena Bracer - FATPACK, Athena Dress & Thong - FATPACK, Athena Garters - FATPACK, & Athena Necklace - FATPACK
Horns & Eyes - Petrichor at FF - MarkSect (horns) RFL Item & Loron - Eyes
Tattoo - GERMINAL at FF - MOTTE TATTOO
Nails - Eventyra at FF - Nail Applier HUDs FF pack - Greek Marble II LTD
Skin - Moth & Moon at FF - LeLutka Evo X - Edie - HAZE & 
Bom Body Skins - REBORN - HAZE (@ Moth & Moon main store)

Ophelia is also musing
Hair - TRUTH Hair - Covert - Jewel
Head - LeLUTKA - Avalon Head 3.1
Body - eBODY - REBORN v1.69.4

Poses - FOXCITY. - Greetings Bento Pose Set

Pictures taken at Dream Catcher, private sim. Sim Kenji Prefab sim design by Bee Designs.

Comments

Popular Posts