Sometimes when I'm alone


 
Sometimes when I'm alone
I stare out the window
thinking thoughts of you
Longing to be in your arms


I close my eyes
allow my mind to wander
to the soft, gentle caresses 
of your lips against mine
as the breeze teases 
against the window pane


Sometimes when I'm alone
I think thoughts of you
wondering if you are 
thinking of me
Ophelia March
-Sometimes When I'm Alone

Ophelia is musing
Outfit - S&P - Salt & Pepper - Summer Glam Top & Shorts - Cream
Makeup - :CAZIMI: - Supernova EvoX BOM - Fatpack & Tender EvoX Lipstick
Hair - TRUTH Hair - Bunny - Grayscale
Eyes - CURELESS[+] - Collyrium Eyes / FATPACK (v.1)
Skin -  . Nar Mattaru . - Maud Skin {Ghost} Evo X & eBody Reborn Skin 2.0 {Ghost} 
Head - LeLUTKA - Avalon Head 3.1
Body - eBODY - REBORN v1.69.4

Backdrop & Poses - FOXCITY. - Photobooth - Superstition (Multicolor) & Stardust Bento Pose Set


Comments

Popular Posts