Creatures great and small


 
The Fairelands accepts all creatures, great and small so today I am a Dinkie. Seeing the world from a different point of view which helps me see things differently.


Upon wandering I found a door, which I chanced through to an enchanted spot. I was able to receive a nice little companion to help me on my way as I wandered more.


I decided to play in the woods, wander the streams, and just see what can be seen from this height. 


Many wonderful things to feast my eyes upon from the still glistening seas to the streams and trees.


 I hope you take a few moments of your day to see things from a different perspective and in doing so, you learn something new.

Ophelia is musing
from Fantasy Faire 2023, open until May 7, 2023
Outfit - DINKIE BOUTIQUE at FF - FF23 STEAMPUNK - FEARLESS TESS GRAVES COSTUME
Skin - Suzu at FF - Porcelain Wave Mod - Dinkie Cats - Purple

Also musing
Dinkie body - *Tiny Inc* - SiameseDinkie Cat v1/9 rev4a

Poses - FOXCITY. - Portrait Bento Pose Set

All pictures taken on Flambois, part of Fantasy Faire 2023

Comments

Popular Posts