Things I love about Spring



 I just love spring with all the new growth and change. 
Many beautiful flowers to enjoy the fragrances of. 


Fluffy bunnies to share a few carrots with. 


Butterflies to dance upon the wind which carry my kisses across the world. 
I want to enjoy all there is to enjoy in every moment offered to me. I hope you will do the same.
Ophelia

Ophelia is wearing/using
From the Shining - Dark Bunny Hunt, April 1 - 15, 2023
*Shining* Dark Bunny Dropped Pants FEMALE
*Shining* Dark Bunny Gloves FEMALE
*Shining* Dark Bunny Top FEMALE
*Shining* Dark Bunny Sneakers FEMALE
*Shining* Dark Bunny Bunny Ears & Whiskers UNISEX


Makeup - Zibska - Kumiko Liner available @ NEO JAPAN until April 17, 2023.
Nails - Eventyra - Reborn Nail HUD - Shades of Red V2
Eyes - CURELESS[+] - Collyrium Eyes / FATPACK (v.1)
Hair - TRUTH Hair - Impulse - Essential
Skin -  . Nar Mattaru . - Maud Skin {Olive} Evo X & eBody Reborn Skin 2.0 {Olive} 
Head - LeLUTKA - Avalon Head 3.1
Body - eBODY - REBORN v1.69.4

Decor - DISORDERLY. - Wood be Spring

Poses - :LW: Bento  Poses- Love My - Collection FATPACK

Pictures taken at Dream Catcher, private sim. Sim Kenji Prefab sim design by Bee Designs.

Comments

Popular Posts