Wandering Frostweald


 
Wandering through the lands of Frostweald just doing a little dance. The cold not bothering me as I think of friends long passed. Their memories cling to my heart. Their imprints as lasting as any tattoo pressed into my skin.


I take in the beauty, like the winter of our hearts when people leave us, taken to other realms. Sometimes they leave a temporary cold spot inside of us that can only be warmed by the hearths of their memories. Like little fires of happiness that last our lifetimes.


I dance through the lands of Frostweald, stopping to warm my bones by the fires of {Roped Passions} hearth then continue on into the night, my memories to keep me company.

Ophelia is musing
From Fantasy Faire 2023 open until May 7, 2023
Outfit to include wings, horns, and headpiece - {Roped Passions} at FF - Fleurette Evony Outfit
Eyes - Petrichor at FF - Loron - Eyes
Nails - Eventyra at FF - Nail Applier HUDs FF pack - Greek Marble II LTD
Skin - enLight at FF - ONE *H* full skins - BOM (EvoX)
Body Lights - FAC Creations at FF- BodyLights 2.0

Also musing
Hair - FAGA - Celia Hairstyle [PRO PACK]
Head - LeLUTKA - Avalon Head 3.1
Body - Maitreya - Lara V5.3

Poses  - FOXCITY. - Dance Bento Pose Set

All pictures taken on Frostweald, part of Fantasy Faire 2023.

Comments

Popular Posts