Home Again


 
They say, "You can never go home again".


However, I believe home is something you carry in your heart. Wherever you are can be home with just the right touches. A beautiful home to start with doesn't hurt at all. 


I'm always changing homes here in SL perhaps because there are so many beautiful ones to choose from, especially from [Zaida]. My current home obsession is the beautiful, Georgian Mansion, which has enough room for everyone I'd want around me. 


The two main living rooms I've been able to decorate to suit both my passions for reading 


plus my passion for having people sit around chatting. 


The main bedroom I've dedicated to the moon since she always makes me smile. 


If I ever need inspiration, I can just cozy up in my artist's bedroom to wait for the muse to whisper in my ear. For now, this is my hideaway. That is until [Zaida] comes up with the next fabulous abode for me to decorate. 


Remember you don't need to go home again to be home, 
home is in your heart where love always is, so come home.
Ophelia March 
-Home Again

Musing Sponsor
May 25 - Jun 22, 2024

Also Musing
Outside decor
Heart Grass - MINIPACK Green Set
Animated Flowering Tree
bird cage pltr (floor)_yellow tullips Bird petu SET
spring bird cage planter set - fuscia
Rosy Vintage / Chair / White
Tea Blossom Cart / White
Inside decor
Dark Forest FATPACK
Elysian Single Bookshelf
Elysian Book Set
The Seer FATPACK
Crystal Collection / FATPACK
*Group Gift* Nip Addict
Full Moon Bedroom Adult
Artist's bedroom A

Comments

Popular Posts