Summer House


 
Summer, delicate, beautiful summer has come to take us into the warmth of all she has to offer as I settle into my latest home. 


It's a quaint place with a beautiful solarium where I can observe both the outside and the stars equally while reading a book if I so choose. 


The living room is a place of comfort for all seeking refuge from all the world outside might try to throw at us. 


A dining table set for two with some cake we can share! (I mean who doesn't like cake?) I invite you to come drink a little tea, share a little cake, and watch the stars while we have deep conversations about everything and nothing at all. 


My door is always open.

Musing Sponsor
Cape House - Blue 
Also comes in gray & green
@ Vintage FairVintage Fair
June 7 - 17, 2024

Also Musing
Outside decor
Modern Romance / FATPACK
Wild Rose Shrub - Fatpack
Heart Grass - MINIPACK Green Set
Animated Flowering Tree
Inside decor
Oracle Fatpack (living room)
Juniper FATPACK (dining room)
Juno FATPACK (solarium)
Crystal Collection / FATPACK (throughout)

Comments

Popular Posts